Monday, October 1, 2018

A Filipina Life in the USA| Lake Wedding (Spring)

MY WEDDING 


2015 i meet my husband thru my former employer. and we start dating. a year gone by we still have each other"s back. and i"m so lucky that he's my boyfriend, caring, loving and understanding. a good cook. 2017 we start building a life together, we bought a house on August, 08, 2017. December 25th the same year he propose, asked me if i want to marry him? choosy paba ako? hahah!! April 14, 2018 we tied the knot. the happiest day of our lives.

i would like to thank you to all of my filipina friends who is there for my big day.. even if my mom can't make it. so i decide to have a wedding party in the philippnes without a bride and groom, kasi kahit sa malayo ako kinasal. di man naka attend ang pamilya ko.. parang kasama ko parin sila.

thank you for watching, please don't forget to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment